Just Do It!
I’m lovin’ it!
Can you hear me now?
These are all well-known slogans and taglines – they’re catchy and memorable and we all know what companies they represent. This week’s #Luv4Social topic was inspired by a conversation with Scott Ontiveroz, who said that our chat needed a slogan or tagline, and Marsha Collier, of #custserv fame (aka the #FastestHourOnTwitter!). This is a great idea but how do you create the perfect slogan and tagline? Is there even a difference between a slogan and a tagline? How do you encapsulate everything that is your brand into a short, catchy tidbit?
Join #Luv4Social on April 21st at 2pm ET / 11am PT on Twitter for, “Creating the Perfect Slogan and Tagline”
- What is the difference between a slogan and a tagline? Is there any?
- What is the recipe for a winning slogan or tagline?
- How do you come up with an awesome slogan or tagline?
- What should you keep in mind when testing a new slogan or tagline?
- When should you change your slogan or tagline?
- How should you launch your new slogan or tagline?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of a slogan or tagline?
- Favorite slogans and taglines – GO!
- BONUS: What should #Luv4Social‘s slogan/tagline be?
- Official #Luv4Social Twitter Accounts:
- Date and Time: Thursday, April 21st, at 2pm ET / 11am PT
- Twitter Hashtag to Follow: #Luv4Social
- Nurph Chat Link: http://nurph.com/Luv4Social/chats/3023