Happy New Year! On behalf of the #Luv4Social team, we wish you all a happy and prosperous 2017! Now that a brand-new year is upon us, it’s time to look ahead and make plans. Like, I believe, many of you, one of my major goals for 2017 is to blog. It’s well-known that successful blogs create fantastic content, tailored to their target audiences, typically on a regular schedule (i.e., daily, weekly, monthly, etc.). However, if you have blogged before, I think you’ll agree that it can difficult at times to find the motivation to blog on a regular basis.
Or, maybe it’s just me! In either case, we hope you join us on Twitter for #Luv4Social at 2pm ET on Jan. 12th so we can discuss how to find the motivation to blog. Whether you’re a first-time prospective blogger or an experienced expert, this will be a great chat where we can all learn from one another!
- Are you currently blogging, either for work or yourself? Why or why not?
- How do you currently feel about blogging (unmotivated, fired-up, etc.)?
- What are your goals for blogging in 2017, if any?
- How do you stay motivated to keep your blog going?
- What is your advice for a lapsed blogger to get motivated & get back in the game?
- How can we motivate one another to start, or continue, blogging?
- TOOL TIME: What tools or apps do you recommend for staying motivated to blog?
- What kinds of topics would you like to see covered on the Luv4Social blog?
- BONUS: Would you like to blog for Luv4Social? Let us know!
- Official #Luv4Social Twitter Accounts:
- Date and Time: Thursday, January 12th, at 2pm ET / 11am PT
- Twitter Hashtag to Follow: #Luv4Social
- Tools to Use: TweetDeck, Sprout Social, Twubs, Hootsuite, Twitter (native web or app)